Wednesday 23 November 2011

i like SPOON-ing :)

Confession of the Day:
i carry a spoon in my purse ALL the time.
some may never leave the house without their credit cards
some without their cellphone charger
some without their lipgloss
for me, its my spoon.
and im not talking abt any generic random spoon here
i carry my 2nd best stainless steel wide mouthed spoon (i have a big mouth so i need a wide spoon otherwise i dont get the 'real' feeling of eating. Note for you, the reader: if u have invited me to ur place for lunch and u gimme a small spoon then might as well u cud have asked me to not come in the 1st place!)

when i sit in the bus and start my journey back towards hostel in the night, i open my purse, remove the green coloured nuts seasoned with salt and mirchi and then i remove my. . . . spoon and starting enjoying my night meal.
ppl in the bus mostly stare at me thinking
"aaleno kaythol purse ada spoon oondaa?!" :O
(for the tulu illiterate: "she has a SPOON in her purse?!? in shock and disbelief)

khaane ka sahi mazza tabhi aata hain when :

(no! not "namak swaad anusaar" u sanjeev kapoor fan!)

When:

1. You have the right sized spoon made of the right material
(plastic spoon is a waste - for me and the environment)

2. Your mom is feeding u food with her own hands
(Mom has fed me the lame-est dishes when im ill, eg: ganji, sweet corn soup, etc. and they still end up tasting un-freaking-believably good. what is the funda with that? is it the human touch that tastes so good? i think so, coz now that i recollect i like biting my boyfriend too. used to enjoy biting my sister too in childhood. maybe im a closet cannibal just acting like a vegetarian in this world.)

3 comments:

  1. and i love you... carry me in your bag next time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaahah... I love SPOOONING! :P :)... Hi shaggs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shagufta - i love you. i want u to be in my bag or me to be in ur bag forever~
    @Mo - ur 'spooning' is different. out of portion, hence omitted.

    ReplyDelete