Saturday 9 March 2013

I'm ashamed to be an Indian


I'm ashamed to be an Indian.
I'm even more ashamed to be a Hindu.
And I feel like I'm in a circus when I see a whole lot of Sthanik Brahmins gathered.

I'm ashamed to be an Indian all year through.
I don't need movies like Kai Po Che to remind me so.
But they do.
Movies like these remind me of the GLARING FACT that I'm born in a country called India where one's religion is one's identity and it is stamped on your forehead even before you are born !

I am in a country where a vast majority of people want to willingly vote for a bastard called Narendra Modi to be the next Prime Minister.
Some of these people who want to vote for him are my friends !@#$%^&*@@#$%
My only thought is that - 
He is the modern day Hitler.

Want to vote for him?
Sure!
Want to make him the next Prime Minister?
Sure!
Want to encourage genocide?
Sure!
I'll just remember to wish my non-Hindu (damn, I'm a caste-ist too now?) friends goodbye before he packs them off to their concentration camps.





No comments:

Post a Comment